The schedule is to be available around late April, and for your convenience, a schedule at a glance is given below:
|10:00 AM-05:00 PM||Lobby||Registration & Conference Kits Collection|
|09:00 AM-09:10 AM||Meeting Room 1||Opening Remarks|
|09:10 AM-09:50 AM||Keynote Speech I|
|09:50 AM-10:30 AM||Keynote Speech II|
|10:30 AM-11:10 AM||Coffee Break and Group Photo|
|11:10 AM-11:50 AM||Keynote Speech III|
|11:50 AM -01:30 PM||Restaurant||Lunch|
|01:30 PM-03:30 PM||Meeting Room 1||Parallel Sessions|
|04:00 PM-06:30 PM||Parallel Sessions|
|06:30 PM-08:00 PM||Restaurant||Banquet Dinner|
|09:00 AM-11:00 AM||Meeting Room 1||Parallel Sessions|
|11:00 AM-12:30 PM||Coffee Break and Poster Presentations|
|12:30 PM - 02:00 PM||Lunch|
|02:00 PM - 03:30 PM||Meeting Room 1||Parallel Sessions|
|02:00 PM - 03:30 PM||Meeting Room 2||Parallel Sessions|
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: 15 minutes in total, including Q&A. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.